Huge Volume Blue Water Cruising Yacht in need of a little bit of work, but equipped with an essential list of cruising items, and priced to sell!
- Teak Decks are in need of removal or replacement. Decks are not leaking but the Timber has worn out
- Hull Paint - The Hull has been rolled not sprayed, and although functional she would need a new spray job to bring her back up
- Rigging...its original, so due for replacement - the forestay was replaced in 2012, and the running rigging is still pretty good
- Some other Equipment including Genset, Deck Wash and Chart Plotter Screen all need servicing
- Spectra 2000te Water maker
- Vitus 8KVA Genset
- Airconditioning in Saloon and Master Cabin
- Twin Electric 54" Primary Winches
- 6 Man Life Raft (Out of Date)
- AIS Receiver and Transponder
- B&G Ram Auto Pilot
- B&G Tridata Wind Instruments
- 3.1m Hard bottom Inflatable Rib
- Davit System on Stern for Rib
- Solar Panels including Charging and Monitor System
- Maxwell Electric Windlass replaced in 2019
- Huge 900l water Capacity
- Full set of Covers
See the potential in this great proven Blue Water cruising yacht, ok she needs some work, but her internal timber work is in excellent condition and these yachts feature fantastic live aboard space. The 473 is a highly sought after cruising yacht, a huge L-Shaped Galley plenty of storage and bench space, the Chart Table is well positioned at midships for comfortable navigation.
Two heads allow for guests to have their own space, and the well designed saloon area enables good access for all.
'Sun Shine Forever' is now seriously for sale, for more information or to see her detailed Specifications please contact SMB today.
|Model||OCEANIS CLIPPER 473|
|Type Of Sales||Dealer|
|State||New South Wales|
|Registration Expiry Date||17/11/21|
|Drive Type||Inboard / Shaftdrive|
|Propeller||3 Blade Fixed|