Why the X-Treme 32, you may ask...
The answer is simple! G-Force Yachts wanted to create a top quality offshore racer while keeping in mind handicap systems. Because rules change and often reduce the design lifespan of a race yacht, G-Force Yachts decided to go the other way around, making ultimate thrills and performance a priority, and shaving afterwards the TCC / GPH down.
The X-Treme 32 boosts a TCC of 1.156 and a GPH of 524. That might be considered a lot for a 32’ racer, however she is not just fast, she is very fast and demonstrates performances never shown on the water before by any 32 feet fixed keel monohull. Furthermore, she complies with CE A regulations, and perfectly capable of X-Treme offshore racing.
To design this stunning vessel G-Force yachts worked closely with Reichel/Pugh, with whom they developed the full carbon and overall winning X-Treme 37 and appreciated their commitments to turning ideas into racing machines.
The result speaks for itself and the X-Treme 32 is a flat-out racer, built in vinylester sandwich, with rod rigged carbon spars, and is equipped with a 12hp inboard diesel engine (or optional electric inboard).
The X-Treme 32 is a true club racer at the cutting edge of high perferomnace yacht racing, built to last...and built to win.
The X-Treme 32 hull form is honed to deliver performance across a wide wind range. The hull lines minimize wet surface in low-heel situations but maximize hull form stability when heeled. The maximum beam is carried well aft at the deck to insure crew weight is as far outboard as possible, providing maximum stability and straight heeled waterlines.
Deck and Cockpit
- The deck geometry and hardware layout is optimized for efficient crew work while keeping windage to a minimum.
- The foredeck hatch has a soft rounded edge to facilitate smooth takedowns with an integrated line system for dousing spinnakers.
- Deck hardware : Harken
- Backstay winches are angled inboard to allow the crew to trim the backstay with feet outboard hiking.
- The slightly raised companionway houses an oversized hatch to allow for easy movement of sails to and from below decks, and conceals underdeck runs for halyards and controls lines from the mast and foredeck.
- Controls for the main trimmer are led to the cockpit floor centerline, just forward of tiller.
Spartan interior with bunks, toilet and gimballed burner
For more information on this awesome new yacht from the G-Force Yachts yard, please contact us today.
|Type Of Sales||Dealer|
|State||New South Wales|