This awesome Rogers 46 has been incredibly well set up, IRC optimised and loaded with extras covering inshore, coastal and Offshore racing.
Having just been Antifouled in February 2020, and with an extensive wardrobe of sails and racing equipment she presents in turn key condition and is completely ready for the next team to enjoy multiple podium finishes and some serous thrills of speed.
- Hull numer 2 Built to ABS Standards
- Top of the line navigation equipment - B&G / Furuno / Simrad / Thrane & Thrane Sailor
- Southern Spar 2 Spreader Carbon Rig with Carbon Aerodynamic spreaders
- Carbon/Nomex sandwich Boom
- 2 and 3 Speed Harken Winches and Harken MX Overdrive system Pedestal
- Fixed Bow Sprit
- All running Rigging in Spectra and Vectran (7 Halyards)
- ORC Rule internal fit out for accomodation
- 180amp Fuel Cell Power Generator
- Gori 245 2 Blade Folding Prop
- Carbon Rudder blade, quadrant abnd stock
- Self Aligning JP3 Bearings
- ORC GPH 503.8 IRC TCC 1.278
- Current IRC Certificate available on request
This incredible vessel will not last long, so if you and the team are making plans to upgrade or thinking about sending something very fast to Hobart, Coffs, Hamo, or just around the cans at your local club, please contact us today to organise a viewing or for further information.
|Type Of Sales||Dealer|
|Engine Type||Yanmar 3JH4CE|
|State||New South Wales|
|Registration Expiry Date||16/08/2020|
|Propeller||Gori 245 2 Blade Folding|