Guests: 9 Overnight, 12 Day cruise
Accommodation: 3 Guest Cabins with ensuite
Crew: Captain, Host, Chef, Dive and Kitesurfing Instructors, fishing guides and other specialist crew.
Day boat hire from $9,960
Nightly rates from $13,100
Catering packages available.
Additional Fees Apply.
Based in Cairns in Far North Queensland, Aroona Luxury Boat Charters provides access to the Great Barrier Reef, the best known and largest reef in the world. Aroona offers you the opportunity to visit popular tourist islands, secluded quieter isles, outer reefs and inshore reefs and islands from the Gulf of Carpentaria to the Whitsundays. Launched in 2010, Aroona is a brand new 70ft (22m) motor yacht cruising out of Half Moon Bay Marina at Yorkeys Knob, Cairns in far north Queensland. She has been designed for optimum space, comfort and smooth travelling. Captain Ross is the ultimate expert in adventure on the Great Barrier Reef and tropical north coast of Australia and is the perfect guide for guests and scientists exploring it's remote coastline. Their is also a professional Chef who will be employed to provide you with the standard of culinary delights you require and the Host will make sure you have a smooth and enjoyable experience throughout your charter. Aroona has a selection of crew to suit each type of charter. When booking, we will make sure that we have the best team to give you the safest relaxing and enjoyable trip.
- Master suite with a king size bed which can convert into two king bunk beds or four single bunk beds
- VIP suite with a double bed which can convert into two single beds
- Guest room with a double bed and a single bunk
- Individually controlled air conditioning in every room
- All linen including beach towels supplied
- Flat screen LCD televisions and DVD players in each stateroom and lounge
- Spacious living area spread over three decks
- 3 Fully equipped tenders – The Hornet 80hp 5m side console, The Southwind 100hp 5.2m Centre console and The Swift 60hp 5.2m RIB
- Light tackle and reef fishing equipment supplied
- Snorkelling and scuba gear, including a dive compressor on-board
- 2 Stand Up paddle boards
We are keen to accommodate you if you have a specific destination in mind outside the Great Barrier Reef so please speak to the team at SMB and we will do our best to take you wherever you want to go!
Please contact Gill at Sydney Marine Brokerage on 0411 042 041 to discuss activity options and availability.
|Price||$9,960/day | 12 Guests|
|Type Of Sales||Dealer|