The Bavaria 49 is easily the most sort after Bavaria Sailing Yacht, not only was this model extremely well appointed and built, but she is also the best performing from the famous J&J designed Bavaria's, even today still easily out sailing her modern versions.
This particular Yacht 'Four Bells' is without question the best maintained Bavaria 49 we have ever seen and a great example of this well-respected model.
Commissioned and Launched in 2004 by her current owners, and lovingly looked after with complete service history from day one, Four Bells comes with an extensive inventory, some of her highlight features include:
- Lead Performance Keel + Performance Mast
- Updated Raymarine Electronics Package including Axion 9" Chart Plotter
- Cat 5 Safety Equipment 22/23 Season
- Dodger, Bimini, Boom Bag + Spare Racing Boom Bag
- Full out of Water Survey Report from July 2023
- Engine Service, Antifoul Completed July 2023
- Vessel Website with Manuals, Safety Instructions, even Racing Instructions and Crew Guide
- Hood Sail Wardrobe
- Immaculate Gel Coat and Teak in Cockpit
- Zodiac tender with 4HP Mercury Outboard
- Stainless Steel Gas BBQ
- RFD 8 man life raft
- Spare parts, including selection of Bavaria parts, halyards, lines and sheets
This yacht is a great example of how yachts should be maintained, her owners have taken an extensive amount of care looking after her, and it shows...it is the type of yacht you could just buy take off, with nothing to spend and not a shackle left undone.
She comes either ready to cruise or race and will impress the most fastidious of buyers.
'Four Bells' is easy to view located in front of our office at the RPAYC, please contact our team today for further information or to secure this stunning vessel.
|Cruiser / Racer
|Type Of Sales
|Inboard Diesel Shaft Drive
|New South Wales
|Inboard / Shaftdrive
|3 Blade Folding Bronze