Calling all Shipwrights, enthusiasts and carpenters, 'Pasadera' is an awesome opportunity for someone with a bit of know how and the skills to sand some timber throw on some varnish and bring this old girl back to life!
The current owner has spent thousands getting her to this stage, but has decided to pass his work on to the next lucky owner!
- New Rigging 2017
- New Engine 2018
- New Electronics and Raymarine Navigation equipment
- Electric Anchor Winch
- 600L water
- Brand New Head, (Not Fitted)
- Brand New Dodger
- Brand New Boom Bag
- Brand New Boom Tent
- New lazy Jacks
- Vessel suffered in a fire, all systems have been replaced and are working but the aesthetic need work internally
- Trims need sanding and revarnish
- Cushions need replacing
- Black water system new, but not fitted
This really is a great opportunity for someone to finish the project and bring her back to life. The Cape North 43cc's are renowned for their sea going capabilities, and with some love and attention a new owner will have themselves a fantastic cruising yacht.
For further information or to organise a viewing, please contact us today.
|Type Of Sales||Dealer|
|State||New South Wales|
|Drive Type||Inboard / Shaftdrive|
|Propeller||3 Blade Fixed|