This late model semi-displacement cruiser is in impeccable condition, with not a cent spared, and years of boating experience, this meticulous owner ticked every box on the list when ordering this stunning vessel.
The Fairway Yachts are renowed for their outstanding sea keeping capabilities and luxurious fit outs, and 'Kookaburra' is a show stopping example of these great boats.
Delivered in 2017 to her current owners this incredible vessel comes turn key with some well thought out additions including:
- Only 76.6 Engine Hours!
- Bow and Stern Thrusters
- 315hp Shaft Drive Diesel with 1'3/4 Prop Shaft and 4 Blade Bronze Prop
- Huge 700L fuel capacity
- Huge 500L Water Capacity
- Fusion Stereo System
- Flat Screen TV with Satellite and DVD
- Mase 7 KVA Genset with 18,000 BTU Air-Conditioning
- Muir Electric Winch with Chain Counter and 60m of 8mm Stainless Steel Chain
- Massive 375 Watt Solar Panels, Solar Regulator and Vitron Charging System
- Electric Head with both Salt and Fresh Water Flush
- Garmin Electronics Package
- KNS Radar
- Full covers including Cockpit Breezeways
- Fresh Water Filter for drinking water in Galley
This incredible vessel has just been Antifouled in October 2019, Engine Serviced in September 2019 and is ready for you to step aboard just in time for the Summer ahead.
If you are considering a new vessel or have been waiting for the right one to come along, do not delay this inspection and take advantage of a well considered and exceptionally well looked after Fairway 37 Sedan Cruiser.
First to see will buy, so please contact us today for more information or to organise a viewing.
|Category||Motor & Power Boats|
|Type Of Sales||Dealer|
|Engine Type||Inboard Shaft Drive|
|State||New South Wales|
|Registration Expiry Date||4/3/2020|
|Drive Type||Inboard / Shaftdrive|
|Propeller||4 Blade Bronze prop|