Be quick on this absolutely stunning Grand Soleil 38!
'Azzura' was built and commissioned for the original Australian Grand Soleil dealer as his personal yacht, she features stunning internal timber work, teak decks and a marked reputation as a renowned performance racer cruiser.
Her main bulkhead is covered in impressive racing results, which you would expect from a yacht of this calibre.
Grand Soleil have a reputation world wide for building without question the best performance cruising yachts out of Italy. They feature world class hardware and clever design systems, this gorgeous yacht was designed by Finot / Conq and features the stunning sugar scooped stern and long over hanging bow.
'Azzura' is in turn key condition with many recent upgrades and features including:
- Stainless and Running Rigging replaced in 2020
- Tall performance rig with deep draft (Lead - 2.28m)
- 2 Blade Folding Prop
- Upgraded 43hp Volvo Engine with 1,200hrs (Approx)
- Fully battened mainsail and decent sail wardrobe
- Electric Anchor winch with remote at helm and bow + Dual Bow Roller
- Custom Cockpit Table
- Raymarine Electronics Package Including Auto Pilot
- MOB Recovery System
- Alacantra Suede Upholstery
Be the envy of your fellow yachting mates, and do not miss this incredible opportunity to own this stunning Grand Soleil 38.
For further information, or to organise a viewing, please contact our Sydney Marine Brokerage team today.
|Category||Cruiser / Racer|
|Type Of Sales||Dealer|
|State||New South Wales|
|Propeller||2 Blade Folding|