You will need to be quick on this great yacht, as she will seriously not last long on the market.
Launched in 2011 she features everything you will need to enjoy all that our water ways have to offer including:
- Furling Headsail and Battened Mainsail
- Quick Electric Anchor Winch
- Raymarine Auto Pilot, Sounder and Wind Instruments
- Solar Panel
- Snap Davits on Transom with 2.3m Inflatable and Honda Outboard
- Pioneer Stereo with Speakers in Cockpit
- Dodger, Bimini and Boom Tent
Internally the layout is perfect for a family or couple, with a huge aft cabin, and open planned forepeak and generous saloon area. There is also a huge head to Port, with ample space for showering.
All of her timber work and upholstery is in excellent condition, and really will impress.
Not often do these Jeanneau 33i's come on the market and certainly not one in such great condition.
Located in front of our office on Pittwater she is very easy to view, and I can confidently say the first to see her will sail her away!
For further information or to organise a viewing please contact our team at SMB today.
|Model||SUN ODYSSEY 33I|
|Type Of Sales||Dealer|
|State||New South Wales|
|Drive Type||Inboard / Shaftdrive|