Guests: 6 Overnight, 49 Day cruise
Accommodation: 3 Guest Cabins with ensuite
Crew: Captain, Waitstaff, Chef if required.
Day boat hire from $1,150 per hour off-peak (April to October), $1,375 peak period (November to March)
Catering packages available.
Additional Fees Apply.
SALT provides luxe cruising for up to 49 guests over three levels of refined comfort. The spacious polished timber interiors of the main saloon and sky lounge ensure all weather protection and amenity. Sun lovers are catered for too; with a sun lounges on the bow, an open-air upper deck and a huge swim platform for lazing away the day by the water. Those looking for an extended stay have the choice of two king size cabins and a twin cabins, all of which feature ensuites.
- Two level entertainment area boasting an extensive saloon including bar, lounge and dining areas, enclosed aft deck and sun lounge on the bow. Upstairs features a flybridge lounge and open deck for socialising
- Huge swim platforms for water sport activities
- Premium audio visual system
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Licenced and BYO
- Fully equipped commercial galley
- Three spacious cabins and four bathrooms
The space and versatility make SALT an easy choice for your event. Open plan, all-weather, refined luxury and an endless choice of vantage points to take in the beautiful Harbour. Contact Cathy at Sydney Marine Brokerage 0422 733 971 to discuss package options and availability.
|Price||$1,150/hour | 49 Guests|
|Type Of Sales||Dealer|
|State||New South Wales|