What an incredible opportunity!
The Sydney 38 yachts really are still regarded as the perfect club racer, still performing well under the IRC rule, and incredibly fun to sail and campaign.
'Mille Sabords' is not just race ready, but she is campaign ready, having been completely decked out for the 2021 Hobart race, there is nothing to spend, except for a boat owner membership at your local club and a few sneaky rounds to get the crew lined up!
This turn-key opportunity comes with:
- Current IRC and ORCi certificates
- Cat 1 Safety equipment for a 10 man crew excluding a few small items
- Huge Race ready wardrobe for club and One design racing
- Brand New B&G Vulcan Chart Plotter (2021)
- B&G H3000 and Mast Jumbos
- Sat Phone, New B&G VHF with AIS
- Led Nav Lights
- Full Boat Cover and Boom Cover replaced in 2021
- Complete Survey from January 2021 available + CYC Keel Certificate
- Carbon Fibre Spinnaker Pole and Bow Sprit
- New Lazy Jacks fitted in 2021
This would have to be the best presented and most up to date Sydney 38 available on the market, so if you are serious about purchasing a competitive yacht, with an impressive race history do not delay and contact our team at Sydney Marine Brokerage, this vessel will definitely not last long!
|Category||Cruiser / Racer|
|Type Of Sales||Dealer|
|State||New South Wales|
|Registration Expiry Date||28/06/2021|
|Propeller||2 Blade Folding Prop|