Here is your opportunity to jump right in and take over this well established and very viable Tourism Business in Tweed Heads.
'Tweed Eco Cruises' is a second-generation family business. It is the largest Charter Boat operator on the Tweed River. They offer a diverse number of charter options and four boats to service different areas of the river and occasions.
Tweed Eco Cruises is situated in an area that can host an array of charters from River and Rainforest Lunch Cruises to Crab Cruises, Fishing Cruises, Bareboat, Picnics Afloat, Weddings, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Live Bands and so much more.
Some attributes of this business include:
- Hold the largest licenses in NSW for estuary charter fishing. A licence type that is no longer issued by DPI Fisheries.
- Largest operator on the river, with all necessary approvals.
- NSW Tourism award winners at Gold Level for Tur and Transport (2021 & 2022) and Ecotourism in Gold (2021) and Bronze (2022). This is backed by excellent relationships with local, regional, and state tourism organisations.
- Commercial Crabbing and Meshing Licence (open market value is $200,000.00) This licence would be easy to sell independently of the vessels but is worth more alongside them as the business does not have to purchase mud crabs from elsewhere for the tours or for catering as they can catch and cook their own.
- They are marketed on multiple digital platforms, I.E.: Red Balloon, Experience Oz, etc...
- Work extensively with domestic and international agents from retail to wholesale and inbound tour operators.
The four commercial charter boats include:
- GOLDEN SWAN 1E Survey 60 pax, Licensed Bar, Diesel Shaft Drive
- CAPT BILLS EXPLORER 1E Survey 97 pax, Licensed Bar, 2 x 150 hp Suzuki Outboards, NSW Charter Fishing Licence
- VIP 1 1E Survey 37 pax, 2 x 115 hp Yamaha outboards, NSW Charter Fishing Licence
- THE PEARL 4E Survey 8 pax, self-drive BBQ boat, 25 hp Yamaha outboard, NSW Charter Fishing Licence.
There is also office space which is ongoing with plenty of free carparking for guests.
Storage space - floating shed on the marina.
Four marina berths are rented through Tweed Shire Council and the leases are to continue with the sale of the business.
Please call Cathy on 0422 733 971, and the team at Sydney Marine Brokerage for more information, and to chat about the endless possibilities that this growing business has to offer.
|Type Of Sales
|New South Wales