Exclusive to Sydney Marine Brokerage the first Smuggler Strata 580 will be hitting our shores any day now. The performance of this RIB is outstanding, with its 23 degree hull, planning strakes and water friendly design.
It is suitable for fishing, diving and water sports. Getting on and off the trailer is a breeze, and it is so light, you will hardly notice you’re towing. There is a range of console, seating and other options so you can customise your boat to suit your needs.
Each Smuggler Strata Rib is beautifully hand crafted and built in New Zealand.
HP Range: 80-100hp
Length Overall: 5.8m
Length on trailer (engine down): 6.28m
Beam external: 2.4m
Beam internal: 1.3m
Deadrise at transom: 23 degrees
Weight (approx): 600kg
Trailerable weight: 850kg
Max persons: 7
- Fibreglass hull and liner
- 5 year structural hull warranty
- Wide Console with fwd seat, rear seat with reversible back rest
- PVC tubes, 5x chambers, safety ropes inside and out, double wear patches where required, dual action pump, full manufacturers’ guarantee
- S/S fairlead on fibreglass support
- Built in 90 litre fuel tank
- Raised forward seat and anchor locker
- Brass keel strip
- Towing eye
- Engineering / Plumbing: Cable steering, S/S fuel filler, Bilge pump
- Electrical / Electronics: Switch panel, Navigation lights, Battery, box, switch gear
- Upholstery / Miscellaneous: UV resistant upholstery, Side handles on console, Graphics
- Trailer: Multi roller, single axle, jockey wheel, LED lights, registration and WOF
Call us today for a test drive or to build your new Smuggler RIB!