Race or Roam – Rumble or Relax, this is your ultimate opportunity to do either or both!
Many yachts might claim to be a 'cruiser racer', invariably they are usually more cruiser than racer, the Beneteau First 44.7 is not a lounge room pretending to be a race horse, it's brilliantly designed hull and luxurious interior makes her very easy to sail exceptionally well, but also very forgiving and family friendly.
The current and former owners have fully optioned the boat for racing and ease of operation – multiple subtle modifications on 'Le Billet' certainly help make this undoubtedly the fasted 44.7 in the world. She is a seriously competent yacht with an impressive sail wardrobe, enviable list of racing achievements worthy of consideration by any astute buyer even if your only looking for the charm of comfortable cruising.
This awesome First 44.7 comes loaded with options including:
- Huge Sail Wardrobe
- Rigging replaced in 2019
- Current Cat 4 Safety Cert with both IRC and ORC certificates
- Pro Furl Head Sail Furler, (Not Fitted)
- Full Yacht Cover
- Faired Keel and Rudder to Farr Specification with 2.65m Draft
- Custom SS Stanchion Bases moved to Maximum Outboard position
- Electric Halyard Winch
- ST7000 Auto Pilot + ST60 Raymarine Chart Plotter
- Immaculate Internal Timber Work
- VC Offshore Antifouling
- All Skin Fitting Faired into Hull
- Hydraulic Back Stay with remote cockpit mounted control
- Upgraded Sparcraft 47.7 Boom
- Tuff Luff Headsail Foil
- Carbon Spinnaker Pole
This stunning yacht has far too many extras to list, and she has been so well considered. Even the house and Starter Batteries have been relocated from the Aft Cabins to midships under the floor to maximise weight distribution. A separate Freezer was also fitted allowing for extended time at sea when cruising.
This is a once in a life time opportunity to own the best, fastest and most competitive Beneteau 44.7 in the world today, so if you are looking for a racer cruiser, that really ticks all of the boxes, do not delay contacting our team today.
|Cruiser / Racer
|Type Of Sales
|New South Wales
|Registration Expiry Date